Fire in mobike showroom in Delhi

Posted By: IANS
Subscribe to Oneindia News

New Delhi, Aug 23: A fire broke out on Tuesday in a commercial building here destroying a number of motorcycles displayed in a showroom, an official said adding that no one was injured in the incident.

A call reporting a fire in the showroom of Yamaha and Hero motorcycles in a four-storeyed commercial building in Mahendra Enclave in outer Delhi was received at 4.10 p.m., a fire service official told IANS.

Fire in mobike showroom in Delhi

The fire service used 10 tenders over an hour and a half to put out the flames that destroyed the 15-20 motorcycles displayed in the showroom, he said.

The cause of the fire could not be immediately ascertained but officials suspect that it might have been caused by an electrical short-circuit.


Please Wait while comments are loading...