Minor Fire breaks out in Gujarat Bhavan

Posted By: PTI
Subscribe to Oneindia News

New Delhi, Apr 12: A minor fire broke out in the basement of Gujarat Bhavan on Sunday morning.

No casualty was reported in the incident. The Delhi Fire Services said they received a call at 8:10 AM following which eight fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the flames.


"The fire began in the basement where old furniture was stored.The flames were doused by 8:40 AM and no casualty was reported," said a DFS official.

"It was an old banquet hall with old furniture, Gujarat Bhawan administration will look into the matter, we received a call at 8 am, rushed to spot & were able to douse fire in 40 minutes", said Vedpal, Assistant divisional officer, Delhi fire service.

A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.


Please Wait while comments are loading...