Coronavirus: Full list of 82 districts under lockdown
New Delhi, Mar 23: In a bid to prevent the spread of coronavirus, a complete lockdown has been ordered in several districts across the country.
The respective states have selected districts worst hit by the coronavirus and ordered a lockdown until March 31 2020.
Here is the full list of districts under lockdown:
- Chhattisgarh: Raipur
- Delhi: Central, East Delhi, North Delhi, North West Delhi, North East Delhi, South Delhi and West Delhi
- Gujarat: Kutchh, Rajkot, Gandhinagar, Surat, Vadodara, and Ahmedabad
- Haryana: Faridabad, Sonepat, Panchkula, Panipat and Gurugram
- Himachal Pradesh: Kangra
- Jammu & Kashmir: Srinagar and Jammu
- Karnataka: Bangalore, Chikkaballapura, Mysore, Kodagu and Kalaburgi, Bangalore rural, Mangalore.
- Kerala: Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Idukki, Kannur, Kasargod, Kottayam, Mallapuram, Pathanamthitta, Thiruvananthapuram and Thrissur
- Ladakh: Kargil and Leh
- Madhya Pradesh: Jabalpur
- Maharashtra: Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Mumbai Sub-Urb, Pune, Ratnagiri, Raigad, Thane and Yavatmal
- Odisha: Khurda
- Puducherry: Mahe
- Punjab: Hoshiarpur, SAS Nagar and SBS Nagar
- Rajasthan: Bilwara, Jhunjhunu, Sikar and Jaipur
- Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Erode and Kanchipurum
- Telangana: Bhadradri Kothagudam, Hyderabad, Medchai, Ranga reddy and Sanga Reddy
- Uttar Pradesh: Agra, GB Nagar, Ghaziabad, Varanasi, Lakhimpur Kheri and Lucknow
- Uttarakhand: Dehradun
- West Bengal: Kolkata and North 24 Parganas