The Calicut University Degree 1st sem results have been declared. The results are available on the official website.
Candidates who wish to apply for Registration or Revaluation can apply for the same by remitting fee through Calicut University Instant Payment System.
Interested candidates need to click on the e-Payment tab and select the purpose; and pay through any of the methods listed there. After successful payment of the fee, candidates will get a barcode or challan number that they need to enter after selecting the course for which they wish to apply for the Revaluation.
The varsity has released the results of Regular, Supplementary as well as Improvement examinations that were held in the month of June 2017 and November 2016. Results of BA, B.Sc, BSW, BVC, BMMC and BA (Afsal-Ul-Ulama) examinations for First semester students are available now.
Calicut University has also released the results of Second semester MA (Islamic studies), MA (Islamic Finance) and B.Tech Third semester (full time and part time). The results are available on universityofcalicut.info.
How to check Calicut University Degree 1st sem results:
- Go to universityofcalicut.info/
- Click on Exam results tab
- Click on the examination result your wish to check:
- I SEM B.Sc (CUCBCSS) REGULAR/SUPPLE/IMP EXAMINATION 11/2016
- I SEM BA/BA AFSAL-UL-ULAMA/BSW/BVC (CUCBCSS) REGULAR/SUPPLE/IMP EXAMINATION 11/2016
- I Semester SDE-CUCBCSS B.A/B.A Afsal Ul Ulama/B.Sc/B.M.M.C Regular/Supplementary/Improvement Examination 11/2016
- II Semester M.A. Islamic Studies (CUCSS) Examination 6/2017
- II Semester M.A. Islamic Finance (CUCSS) Examination 6/2017
- Enter required details
- View result
- Take a printout