Army cancels July 26 Common Entrance Exam held in 3 centres
Chennai, Aug 17: The Army has cancelled the Common Entrance Examination conducted last month in Secunderabad, Vishakapatnam and Tiruchirappalli for soldiers and the results have been declared as "invalid" as a few candidates allegedly indulged in unfair means during the test.
"Results of the Common Entrance Examination held on July 26, 2015 for soldier general duty and technical duty categories in Secunderabad, Vishakapatnam and Tiruchirapalli have been declared invalid due to detection of use of unfair means by a few candidates," a Defence release said here today.
It had been decided to re-conduct the examination on August 30, 2015 and the candidates have to reappear for it, the release said.
Fresh admit cards would be issued by the respective Army Recruiting Offices after August 24, it added.