All you need to know about 2016 MHADA Housing Scheme: Explained
Mumbai, Jan 14: Maharashtra Housing and Development Authority (MHADA) came up with a much-awaited housing scheme on Wednesday, Jan 13, that offers 4,275 flats in February 2016, under Konkan Housing & Area Development Board.
For those who have been longing to live in their own residence, this is a golden opportunity not to be missed.
To apply for your dream flat, you simply need to logon to https://mhada.maharashtra.gov.in/ and follow these 3 steps:
- Create Username
- Fill Basic Information
2. Online Application
- Select Lottery & Scheme
- Print Acknowledgement
- Online Payment
- Submit Demand Draft in Bank
- Registration starts at 2:00 pm on 13th January 2016.
- Online Application starts at 2:00 pm on 15th January 2016.
- Last date for Online Application ends at 6:00 pm on 9th February 2016.
- Last date for submission of applications and DD at Axis Bank 3:30 pm on 17th February 2016.
- Results will be declared on Feb 24, 2016 at Rang Sharda auditorium in Bandra.
- Refund by March 2nd, 2016.
022-26592692, 022- 26592693, 9869988000
MHADA was earlier known as "Bombay Housing Board" and it was established in year 1948.