The AAI junior assistant in fire services recruitment 2017 process has begun. The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has called for applications to 84 posts of junior assistants in fire service department. Candidates who are interested in these posts can apply for the same from the official website of the AAI aai.aero.
The posts are open to candidates of Delhi, Punjab Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh domicile. It is a NE-4 level post at various airports across the northern region.
Posts available: 84
Pay scale: Rs 12,500 to Rs 28,500
- Last date to apply- October 14, 2017 (11.59 pm)
- Last date to pay application fee- October 16, 2017 (11.59 pm)
- Candidates should be at least 18 years old and no older than 30 as on October 1, 2017.
- Candidates should either have cleared class 10 with a 3 year approved diploma in mechanical, automobile, fire with a minimum of 50 per cent marks OR candidates should have cleared classed 10 + 2 with at least 50 per cent marks.
- Candidates should have driving license of a valid heavy vehicle, a medium vehicle or a light motor vehicle.
- Candidates should qualify the mininmum physical standards.
How to apply for AAI junior assistant in fire services recruitment 2017:
- Go to aai.aero
- Click on the link for the careers page.
- Click on the link for the press release, download the PDF, follow the link provided
- Read through the instructions carefully before checking the box at the bottom and click on "Start".
- Fill in your details in the fields provided.
- Submit your application and save a copy
- Take a printout