7th Pay Commission to apply in RPF Recruitment 2018
RPF Recruitment 2018 process has begin and the new recruits in the Level 3 will be in under the 7th Pay Commission matrix.
The Railway Protection Force has invited application for 8619 posts of constables.
The application submission process for the RPF Constable positions will start from June 1, 2018 and the last is July 2, 2018. There are 4,403 vacant positions for male candidates, while 4216 posts for the female candidates.
There will be written test, Physical Efficiency Test and Document Verification
A can make certain changes in the Application Form such as -- name, address, mobile number, and email address -- after submission by paying modification fees of Rs 250. This fee is non-refundable.
RPF Constable Recruitment 2018: Eligibility:
- The candidate must be between 18 and 25 years of age. and relaxations will be applicable as per the government norms
- The candidates have to be an Indian citizen.
- Educational Qualifications: 10th/Matriculation from a recognized Board/ University.
- Those awaiting the final examination results of the prescribed educational qualification should not apply.
RPF Recruitment 2018 constable vacancies: How to apply"
- Go to indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the RPF Online Link
- Enter required details.
- The candidates have to scan and upload documents, photograph and signature.
- You have to submit Application Fees.
- After completing the required details fillup, you have to submit the Application Form. Before, submitting the form candidates must read details given in the advertisement carefully, as any wrong information can lead to cancellation of an application.
- Candidate must take out printout of the Application Form for further reference.