- 17 hrs ago Maharashtra polls 2019: BJP promises 1 crore jobs, Bharat Ratna for Phule in its election manifesto
- 1 day ago Harayana polls: How many lives lost because of 'love for Art 370', Modi asks Congress
- 1 day ago Maharashtra elections: United by blood, divided by politics!
- 1 hr ago Engineering Jobs: 500 TNEB apprentice vacancies announced; What is TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment process
- 2 hrs ago Probe into child porn being circulated on Whatsapp: Chilling details emerge
- 7 hrs ago Rogue Karachi dog that spread terror, bit 25 dead; Why Pakistan facing anti-rabies vaccine shortage
- Technology Lenovo Diwali Festival Sale: Get Up To 50% Off On Laptops
- Movies Karwa Chauth 2019: These Bollywood Songs Perfectly Capture Your Love For Your Better Half!
- Sports World Cup Qualifiers: India, Bangladesh play out draw
- Automobiles New Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS-VI Engine Details Leaked: India Launch Expected Soon
- Lifestyle World Spine Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Finance How Does Faceless Income Tax Assessment Work?
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
7-year-old Saksham has a hole in his heart. Needs your help
Our only son has a hole in his heart and despite our months of effort, we haven't been able to gather funds for his surgery.
Saksham was born weak. In his first year, he used to have breathing issues and would often cough violently. The local clinic prescribed us some medications which kept him well for the rest of his years.
He grew up to be an enthusiastic 7-year-old boy. He goes to school, then spends some time helping me out on our farm and spends his evening playing football and cricket. While playing he would often feel pain in his chest and run out of breath. But we never thought of it as a serious problem.
6-months-ago, we discovered that there was a hole in his heart.
The doctors said that we should've gotten him treated years ago. But, in our village of Kolhapur, there were no good facilities that could help us get the right treatment. I am a farmer and earn only approx. Rs.10,000 each month from my produce. Some months, it's even lesser than that.
I had no money to travel to a city to get him treatment. However, now the situation has gotten worse.
He needs an urgent heart surgery or we might lose him.
He is currently admitted at Apollo hospital in Mumbai, waiting for a surgery that could repair the hole in his heart. We have to pay Rs. 3.5 lakh for his treatment. We don't have enough savings or assets to sell, but this is our last chance to save our son's life.
We appeal to you to please help us raise the amount. The surgery cannot be delayed any further and we need your help urgently. Please contribute whatever you can. You can also help us by sharing our story on Facebook and Whatsapp with others.
We will always be grateful to you.