• search
For Quick Alerts
ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS  
For Daily Alerts

16 girls taken ill after breakfast in Nainital school

By Ians
|

Nainital, May 16: Sixteen school girls were taken ill on Monday due to food poisoning at the Mohan Lal Shah Bal Vidya Mandir here, police said.

The girl students are hostellers and had come to the playground after breakfast at the hostel mess.

16 girls taken ill in Nainital school

They started vomiting and complained of stomach ache and were rushed to a nearby medical facility, an official told IANS.

The hostel management said that a probe has been ordered on whether the students fell ill due to food poisoning.

They were served normal potato stuffed paranthas for breakfast, the management official added.

Condition of all the girls is serious but they are out of danger, a district official said.

IANS

For Daily Alerts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more