- 17 min ago Setback for Yogi govt as court stays move to include 17 OBCs in SC list
- 1 hr ago Maharashtra polls: Congress-NCP announce seat-sharing pact, to contest 125 seats each
- 2 hrs ago No disruption to oil imports after Saudi attack, says Centre
- 2 hrs ago DMK to stage protests against Amit Shah's Hindi pitch on September 20
- Sports AIBA Men’s World Championships: Amit Panghal among four Indian boxers eyeing quarterfinal spot
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Says She Needs To Be RESPONSIBLE With The Media Because Of Its Power To Reach Fans
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Look Is Pretty Simple To Ace
- Technology OnePlus 7T Series To Go Official On October 10th: Expected Features And Specifications
- Automobiles India-Bound Hyundai Elantra Facelift To Be Offered With Petrol Powertrain Only
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
We Got Movie Tickets! Grab Them, Get Upto Rs.400 Off*
This weekend, witness a story unfold, witness the laughter and enjoy the one of a kind thrill ride, booking your favorite plays, events, movies and more around your city with Bookmyshow. The online ticket booking company, Bookmyshow, not only helps customers to book movie tickets, concert tickets and events online but it also provides offer extravaganzas to save significant, with e-wallets, bank offers, and loaded rewards. Now scroll below to find out the latest movie releases of this week and your savings opportunities on booking right now.
Latest Movies to Eye-On This Weekend!
- Nirdosh -2018: Starring Arbaaz Khan, this movie is of thriller film/mystery genre and revolves around a murder case and prime suspect. But it soon unfolds many possibilities, enthralling audiences. Book your tickets now.
- Vodka Diaries: Set in Manali, this thriller genre presents, an ACP's investigation around a murder in the club named Vodka Diaries.
- The Commuter: Actor Liam Neeson is on the run again! In this movie, he is playing a role of an insurance salesman who is caught up in same commute home, however, there's an abrupt change going to erupt on his way and his actions may save passengers on the train. How come he explores a hidden passenger and his agenda is one of a thrill ride to watch. Book your tickets using below-mentioned hand-picked offers and you can also use them on local movies to get the same privilege. Check them out now!
Exciting Wallet & Bank Offers!
- Amazon Pay Offer: Make the payment utilizing Amazon Pay at BookMyShow and grab flat 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first-time transaction. Valid till 31st Jan'18.
- FreeCharge Offer: Till 31st Jan'18, FreeCharge customers can make the transaction at Bookmyshow to grab 25% cashback up to Rs.75.
- ICICI Banke Weekend Delights: Till 31st March'18, customers can grab Rs.400 off on a minimum transaction value of Rs.1500 and this offer is valid on non-movie tickets; but hurry offer valid on 500 transactions per Saturday.
- IndusInd Bank Indulge Credit Card Offer: With the aforementioned credit card avail 1 get 1 movie ticket free plus Rs.50 off on Food Combos and 20% discount up to Rs.350 on event and theatre bookings.
- VISA Blockbuster Weekend Offer: Now grab up to Rs. 300 off on the second ticket and up to Rs. 200 off on food combos with Visa signature cards and this offer is valid on the booking between Thursday and Sunday at Bookmyshow. T&C Apply.
- Are you a customer of another bank? Now know what your dearest bank and e-wallets are offering and other rewarding points by simply clicking here. Hurry! Book now.