India's leading online travel company Yatra is offering Rs. 4000 off with Yatra SBI credit card on flights and hotels. The offer is available till Sept 22, 2018. As per the Yatra website, every time fliers use Yatra SBI Credit Card, a number of benefits come, ranging from reward points to great discounts at Yatra.com.
As soon as you enrol with this travel card, you get Yatra.com vouchers worth Rs.8,250.
- 2 vouchers worth Rs500 each for Domestic Travel
- 2 vouchers worth Rs1,000 each for International Travel
- 1 voucher worth Rs.750 for Hotel Bookings
- 1 voucher worth Rs1,500 for Domestic Holidays
- 1 voucher worth Rs.3,000 for International Holidays
Offer with Yatra
Promo code : TRAVEL
- Rs.1,000 Off on Domestic Flight booking with min. booking amount of Rs.5,000
- Rs.4,000 Off on International Flight booking with min. booking amount of Rs.40,000
- Flat 20% Off (Max Rs.2,000) on Domestic Hotel booking with min. booking amount of Rs.3,000
- A customer can use the promo code 6 times during a single calendar year.
- The offer can be used on any of the 3 products in any combination i.e. 2 times on domestic flights, 2 times on international flights and so on.
Every time you use your card, you get exciting reward points.
- 6 Reward Points on every Rs.100 spent on Departmental Stores, Groceries, Dining, Movies, Entertainment and International spends.
- 1 Reward Point on every Rs.100 spent on all other categories.
- Reward Points redeemable for Yatra vouchers (1 Reward Point = 25 Paisa)
Complimentary Lounge Access - Enjoy exclusive access to the domestic MasterCard airport lounges. 2 complimentary domestic airport lounge access per calendar quarter.
Fuel Benefits - 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver across all petrol pumps. Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs.100 monthly, per card account. Transactions between Rs.500 and Rs.3,000.
Complimentary Air Accidental - Rs.50 Lakhs Air Accidental Cover for Primary cardholder when ticket is booked on Yatra using Yatra SBI Card
Anniversary Benefits - Get annual membership fee reversal from second year on annual spends of Rs.90,000 in the previous year