Clash Of Wallets: Paytm Wallet Vs Amazon Pay Vs BHIM App Vs Mobikwik Wallet Vs FreeCharge Wallet
When one asks 'which is the best digital wallet to have?', people could find themselves in a bewilderment as each e-commerce sites and apps offering huge nowadays. Yet, at the end of the day, all that matters is the easy, resilient, secure service that is totally in rhythm with the customer's loyalty. Here are all that you should know about on available top e-wallet before you opt it. For more offers on loading wallet money and more, you can go to 'Oneindia Coupons' now and you can scroll below to know about Paytm Wallet, Amazon Pay, BHIM App, Mobikwik Wallet and FreeCharge Wallet. Check them out now!
- Paytm Wallet: On the digital payments platform Paytm one can transfer cash into the integrated wallet via online banking, debit cards, and credit cards, or even by depositing cash via select banks and partners and also, one can transfer Paytm cash to bank account wherein 4% of their total amount will be charged if their KYC is yet to be approved. And one can use this cash to avail bill payment, buy a movie ticket, For Paytm mart Shopping and more. So that, they have also introduced IMPS transfer and Cashback, refunds are instantaneous, Paytm stands to be a giant in e-wallets service.
- Amazon Pay: Amazon India introduced a convenient, fast and secure way to pay for their customers through Amazon Pay Balance, which is nothing but an e-wallet from Amazon. With Amazon pay, one can buy what they want with just a few clicks and also do the recharge for their mobile. With the huge partner's websites and app on the side by side, Amazon Pay can be availed in many payment gates ways and that is also with the decent Cashback. This service helps instantaneous refund, and extra Cashback offers for loading money almost every time. And with the whistle-stop impressive customer service at the backbone, it is emerging to be a most trusted wallet service by millions of customers.
- BHIM App: Bharat Interface for Money, in short BHIM, is a Mobile App developed by National Payments Corporation of India based on the Unified Payment Interface, which is a payment system that allows you to transfer money between any two parties and also it is standardized across banks; which translates into, one can initiate a bank account transfer in a few clicks and also that, BHIM app is only to deal with transfer mechanism. It is also notable that, transactions on BHIM are nearly immediate and can be done literally any time. The new features in BHIM also allow users to access mobile numbers in their contact book to send money and also save payment addresses for future use.
- Mobikwik Wallet: With the Mega Offers & Discount, Mobikwik gives the opportunity to extend the e-wallet balance to Rs. 1,00,000/- in selected cities and also helps to make a single transaction of more than Rs. 50,000 just after uploading a Pan Card details. The Cashback will be in terms of SuperCash most of the time, where the user can avail 10% of their SuperCash on their each and every transaction if there is a SuperCash available in their account. If one wants to save more being loyal to only one platform then this gives them a big saving opportunity.
- FreeCharge Wallet: FreeCharge is an e-commerce website which provides online facility to recharge any prepaid - postpaid mobile phone, DTH & Data Cards and purchase goods on Snapdeal, book movies on BookMyShow, tickets on IRCTC and more. With the help of FreeCharge wallet, one can also transfer money to other users, bank accounts, and more. Now FreeCharge also available as a desktop app in Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile and more.