Celebrate This Diwali In Eco-Friendly Style 'Go Green, Not Mean'
Festive season is around the corner and indulging in shopping becomes one of the necessity, during festivals. As the 'festival of light', Diwali is fast approaching on Wednesday, Nov 11, firework stalls can be seen at every nook and corner of the streets.
Every year during Diwali, people are tempted to buy crackers and burst them in large numbers, that causes air and noise pollution.
Have we forgotten the environment we live in, where not just the human beings, but all the living beings come into the picture? This Diwali, team OneIndia appeals every person, celebrating Diwali to "go clean and go green".
- This Diwali, please don't chase or terrorise animals or pets.
- Don't act mean, "Go green and clean". So, say no to Fireworks!
- This Diwali Light up Diyas and not fireworks or firecrackers.
- Please say no to crackers, if you care for the nature.
- Say Yes to Happiness, at this festival of lights and a Strict no to Fireworks of any kind.
- Please opt for a Noise-Free Diwali.