- 6 min ago Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- 34 min ago Weather today: Delhi-NCR gears up for heatwave
- 39 min ago Delhi Metro jobs: DMRC recruiting Managers, consultants; 35 job openings announced; How to apply
- 2 hrs ago Modi reaches out to minorities in second term as PM, asks NDA lawmakers to earn their trust
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Eng vs Aus, Warm-up: Smith's hundred and clinical show by bowlers help Australia beat England
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Movies When This Top Actress’s Shocking Remark About Suriya Upset Fans
- Technology How to make your Android device safe for kids
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Amazon EMI Fest: Mobiles, TVs, Furniture at Rs.313/Month*
Amazon great Indian sale is not only the time where you can avail offers from here, But it has a lot of other offer fests too throughout the year, where the users can grab discounts on any product you purchase, listed in the fleet. One of the big weeks is the Amazon EMI fest, This year it started on the 14th of February and will be ending in another 48 hours. So make sure you head 'Apni Dukaan' right away, because you can purchase anything here at Zero cost EMI, But what is this? Let's find out.
What is Zero Cost EMI? How to Avail it?
- EMI are nothing but the monthly installments which a customer pays, after purchasing the product.
- EMI is calculated by Total product price over EMI tenure in months, which is the timeline for fulfillment of the payment
- There is a certain interest charged by the bank for the timeline chosen by the customer, But with the 'No cost EMI option' the interest charged by the bank chosen will be offered as an upfront discount, which makes it 'no effective interest' with T&C Apply
- To avail the No cost EMI, following these three simple steps, Firstly, check the product and its eligibility for No cost EMI, Secondly, discover all the EMI options provided on the product chosen, Third and most importantly, Select EMI option on the Payment page T&C Apply changes as per the Individual bank and its policies.