TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Amazon EMI Fest: Mobiles, TVs, Furniture at Rs.313/Month*
The Amazon great Indian sale is not only the time where you can avail offers from here, But it has a lot of other offer fests too throughout the year, where the users can grab discounts on any product you purchase, listed in the fleet. One of the big weeks is the Amazon EMI fest, This year it started on the 14th of February and will be ending in another 48 hours. So make sure you head 'Apni Dukaan' right away, because you can purchase anything here at Zero cost EMI, But what is this? Let's find out.
What is Zero Cost EMI? How to Avail it?
- EMI are nothing but the monthly installments which a customer pays, after purchasing the product.
- EMI is calculated by Total product price over EMI tenure in months, which is the timeline for fulfillment of the payment
- There is a certain interest charged by the bank for the timeline chosen by the customer, But with the 'No cost EMI option' the interest charged by the bank chosen will be offered as an upfront discount, which makes it 'no effective interest' with T&C Apply
- To avail the No cost EMI, following these three simple steps, Firstly, check the product and its eligibility for No cost EMI, Secondly, discover all the EMI options provided on the product chosen, Third and most importantly, Select EMI option on the Payment page T&C Apply changes as per the Individual bank and its policies.