Ayodhya Ram Mandir Temple: Design, construction cost, height, area, completion time
New Delhi, Aug 03: The Bhumi Pujan for the Ram Mandir at Ayodhya will take place on August 5.
The foundation stone for the Ram Mandir will be laid by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at 12.30 pm.
Ayodhya Ram Mandir Temple: Design, construction cost, height, area, completion time:
- Ram Temple in Ayodhya will be 161 feet tall.
- Original design prepared in 1988 mentioned the height as 141 feet
- Earlier design was prepared in 1988 and over 30 years have passed since
- Height of the Temple has been increased from 141 feet to 161 feet
- Two mandaps have been added
- All pillars, stones that were carved based on the earlier design will still be used
- Temple will have five doomed mandap and one shikhar
- Number of pillars increased from 212 to 360
- Total number of floors will be 3
- Width of the stairs will be 16 feet.
- Nagar style Temple has been designed by keeping in mind Shilpa Shastra specs
- 4 more smaller Temples will surround the main structure.
- 2 lakh brick with Shri Ram inscribed to form the foundation of the Temple
- Stones from Banshi mountains in Rajasthan will be used
- Construction will take 3.5 years
- Estimated cost of construction is Rs 300 crore
Ram Temple Invitation:
Five people will be on the stage on August 5 when the Bhumi Pujan will be held for the construction of the Ram Mandir.
The five who would be on stage are Prime Minister Narendra Modi, RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister, Yogi Adityanath, UP Governor, Anandiben Patel and Mahant Nritya Gopaldas.
The first invitation was sent to Iqbal Ansari, one of the Muslim litigants in the Ayodhya case. He was quoted by ANI as saying, 'it is Lord Ram's wish.' The invitations have been sent to 150 people for the ground breaking ceremony.
PM Modi will establish a 40 kg silver brick for the start of the construction. Before reaching the construction site, PM Modi will visit the Hanumangarhi.
Mahant Raju, the head priest of the Hanumangarhi said that they have been allocated 7 minutes for the Prime Minister's rituals at the Temple. PM Modi will be accompanied by vedic priests. There would be recitation of mantras and prayers would be held for the well-being of the PM and also to stop the spread of coronavirus.
We have been given 7 minutes for the whole tour of the premises of which three minutes have been allotted for prayers, Das told ANI. The mantras will be recited after the arrival of the PM, he also said.
Prime Minister, Narendra Modi will first stop over at a shrine dedicated to Lord Hanuman in Ayodhya before heading for the Bhumi Pujan for the Ram Temple.
Without Lord Hanuman, no work of Lord Ram can begin. That is why Modi ji and Yogi ji are coming and will do a special puja at Hanumangarhi Temple. They will then lay the foundation for the construction of the Ram Temple at the Janmabhoomi Sthal with the blessings of Hanuman ji, Madhuvan Das of the Hanumangarhi Temple was quoted as saying by ANI.