Toddler served whiskey in UK restaurant, apology tendered

Posted By:
Subscribe to Oneindia News
London, Oct 12: Authorities of a restaurant chain tendered an apology for accidentally serving hard drinks to a two-year-old child in Wales, saying it was a case of human error. According to a news report, the toddler, Sonny Rees, was taken to the hospital after he consumed whiskey at his second birthday party at the restaurant in Swansea last week.

The child's mother said Rees was making a funny face after the drink and she tasted the liquid to find that it was alcohol. Doctors at the hospital later declared him fit after a check up. The restaurant authorities later said that they were extremely sorry for what happened.

At the hospital, the staff monitored his vital signs and later gave him the all-clear.

Frankie and Benny's said on Thursday it was extremely sorry for the incident and was ensuring to prevent a repetition.

OneIndia News

Please Wait while comments are loading...