Moscow, Feb 25 (Itar-Tass) The fire in the RussianYouth Theatre building at Bolshaya Dmitrovka Street in centralMoscow is extinguished, the Russian Emergencies Ministry saidtoday.
Nobody was hurt, the head of the press service of theRussian Emergencies Ministry''s Moscow department, YevgenyBobylev, told Itar-Tass.
Firemen are examining the premises. Inspectors havebegun their work at the site to establish the causes of theblaze, he added.
According to one of the versions, the blaze couldhave been caused by a short circuit.
The fire broke out in a room on the fourth floor,Bobylev said.
There were no people inside when it broke out.
Firemen prevented the blaze from spreading over most ofthe old building. (Itar-Tass)