Five sustain burn injuries after cooking gas cylinder leaks

Posted By: Pti
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Sitamarhi (Bihar), Jan 27 (PTI) Five persons sufferedserious burn injuries today after a fire broke out due toleakage in a cooking gas cylinder in a house of Bihar''sSitamarhi district, police said.

The incident occurred after Md Ekhlaq Hussain''s familymembers put on the burner of the leaking cylinder that caughtfire, Nagar police station in-charge Niranjan Prasad said.

Hussain, his wife M Parveen and three others sustainedsevere burn injuries after being hit by sprinkles of theraging fire, he said.

The injured were rushed to a local hospital where thedoctors referred them to Sri Krishna Memorial Hospital atMuzaffarpur.

Please Wait while comments are loading...