Man's prosthetic leg set on fire after losing bet!

Posted By: Abdul Nisar
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Melbourne, July 12 (ANI): Losing a drinking game bet turned out to be rather too painful for a New Mexico man after he agreed to have his prosthetic leg set on fire.

According to The Daily Telegraph, the 47-year-old man and his friends had been drinking together and made a bet that whoever drank the least would be set on fire.

The flames, however, spread too quickly because the leg was plastic - burning his buttocks and lower back severely.

On the way to the hospital, the friends became nervous and decided to drop him off on the highway instead.

Passers by reported seeing the man in distress took him a hospital for further treatment. (ANI)

Please Wait while comments are loading...