Apple iPhone 4 catches fire, burns user

Posted By: Samyuktha
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Bangalore, Jul 10: Troubles only seem to be adding up for Apple Inc as the tech world is now abuzz over reports of an iPhone 4 catching on fire.

According to Boy Genius Report (BGR), iPhone 4 caught fire while being hooked to a computer using the Apple USB cable.

The user of Apple's latest iPhone also reportedly suffered minor burn injuries on his hand.

The incident came to light when the phone was taken to an AT&T store for repair. However, the phone was beyond redemption.

The BGR report said that the USB port in the phone also slightly melted in the fire.

Despite sustaining burns due to the malfunctioning device, the 'Apple fanboi' is awaiting a replacement.

This comes after the earlier complaints of poor signal reception on Apple iPhone 4.

Putting together the two complaints, some media reports have humorously remarked that it was probably the poor reception that saved the user from being completely fried, which would have been the case if the phone had reception and the customer was on a call.

OneIndia News

Please Wait while comments are loading...