Twenty eight electrocuted in Madhya Pradesh

Posted By: Staff
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Bhopal, May 14 (ANI): At least Twenty eight people were on Friday electrocuted when the bus in which they were travelling came in contact with a live overhead wire near a village in Madhya Pradesh's Mandla District.

According to sources, the incident took place near Surajpura village when the bus was heading from Doni village to Sukaria.

The exact number of injured was not yet known.

The injured were rushed to a nearby hospital. (ANI)

Please Wait while comments are loading...