London tikka house leaves 49 ill with poisoned kebabs

Posted By: Staff
Subscribe to Oneindia News

London, Sep.23 (ANI): A kebab shop in West London was closed down on Tuesday night after 49 people, including children and old age pensioners, fell victim to food poisoning.

Eighteen were confirmed to have potentially fatal salmonella, The Sun reported.

Health chiefs launched an inquiry to find the source of the infection. Possible sufferers were urged to contact their general physicians.

Disease control expert Dr Yimmy Chow said: "Children, the elderly and those whose immune systems are not working properly have a greater risk of becoming very ill. (ANI)

Please Wait while comments are loading...