Warning: Don't feed monkeys chocolate

Posted By: Staff
Subscribe to Oneindia News

New Delhi, July 23 (ANI): A 7-year-old Chinese boy is said to have suffered severe injury after a monkey he was trying to feed chocolate to bit him.

The incident had taken place at a farm resort in Guangzhou's Huadu district on July 19, reports China Daily.

The boy named, Cheng Yu, was rushed to the hospital with a broken sinew and had to undergo an emergency surgery.

Doctors said Cheng would need at least two years to recover completely. (ANI)

Please Wait while comments are loading...