Islamabad, Feb 12:26/11 links with Spain, Austria and Italy also established.
- LeT operative Zarar Shah, a communication expert, has been located.
- Pakistan also demanded the exact details of the Nariman House incident. "Why were Jews killed? We need details like the exact locations and when did the firing begin and who did the same," he said.
- The trawler used by the terrorists, was refueled in the middle.
- Hammad Amin was the main conspirator of the attacks. He used to live in Karachi in a rented apartment.
- Pakistan wants Kasav's statement made in court.
- I also want to know how some SIM cards were procured in India: Malik
- The other boats were repainted and 'Mashallah" was inscribed on it.
- Samjhauta express accused also involved in 26/11 attacks-Malik
- Pak seeks Kasav's DNA
- Indian envoy gave enough evidence; Malik
- The seller of engine gave vital clues : Malik
- FIA finds hideout in Karachi
- Some of the accused have links with Lashkar e toiba
- Malik: All 10 terrorists sailed from Pakistan: Malik
- India's evidence is credible.
- We have asked India 30 questions, said Malik
- FIA finds hideout in Karachi.
Pakistan responded to India's Mumbai attacks 2008 dossier on Thursday, Feb 12. In a press conference, Interior Ministry Chief of Pakistan Rehman Malik accepted that some part of conspiracy related to the Mumbai attacks was planned in Pakistan.
Pak has also lodged an FIR in connection with the Mumbai terror attacks, Malik said. Addressing a packed news conference, Malik said that more investigations are being done on the dossier received by Pakistan. He assured that Pakistan would bring bring justice and fight terror.
Kasav and seven others have been named in the FIR lodged under the Anti-Terrorism Act. The FIR number is 01/2009. It was lodged in the Special Investigating Unit in Samba.
“People of India we are with you and with the international community who are against terror attacks. However, we will be requesting some additional response from the Indian Government to strengthen our prosecution," he appeased the Indians.
Malik also opined that Hamad Ameen Sadiq, who facilitated money transfer for the terrorist attack in Mumbai and is the main operative, has also been arrested.
Three boat were used to ferry terrorists, one of them Alfauz is under Pakistani possession and the owner of the fleet Alhausani has been arrested.
Pakistani national Javed Iqbal, who acquired the VoIP phones for Mumbai attackers in Spain, has also been arrested. He even confirmed that the terrorists had bought five SIM cards.
OneIndia News (With inputs from Agencies)