2 hurt, many shops gutted

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Jabalpur, Oct 26 (UNI) Two persons sustained burns and more than 15 shops were gutted after a lit beedi caused a fire at an outlet in a makeshift crackers market this afternoon at the local Garha area's Ramlila Maidan, fire brigade sources said.

The victims were injured while attempting to douse the flames while a customer suffered cardiac arrest and was hospitalised. Ten fire engines had to battle the blaze for about an hour. As per a preliminary estimate, the loss exceeded Rs 10 lakh.

UNI RG-AC 2153

Please Wait while comments are loading...