5 children ill after eating Jatropha

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Raisen(MP), Oct 15(UNI) Five children of two families fell ill after eating 'Ratanjot' (Jatropha) seeds mistaking it for groundnut and they had been hospitalised, police said today.

The children, aged between 8 and 13 years, belonged to Sevasani village, 20 Km from here. They were admitted to the district hospital late last night and their condition was improving, police added.

UNI XC-SP 1038

Please Wait while comments are loading...