Five children fall sick by consuming poisonous substance in Kashmir

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Srinagar, Sep 20 (UNI) Panic gripped a south Kashmir village when five children in the age group of four to five years fell unconscious, official sources said today.

They said the children fell unconscious after they consumed some poisonous substance by mistake, which was probably kept for killing rats in an orchard at Damhal Achabal.

The children were immediately rushed to hospital where their condition was stated stable.

However, police have registered a case, they said.


Please Wait while comments are loading...