Woman, nephew electrocuted

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Dhar, MP, Aug 28 (UNI) A woman and his nephew were electrocuted when they came in contact with a naked electric wire at Getta village in this district's Tanda area last night, police said.

Nania Bheel (30) had gone out from his house for some work and received electricity shock when his feet accidentally touched the wire.

He started crying for help on which his aunt Iddubai (50) also electrocuted in an attempt to rescue Nania.

UNI XC-KV 1533

Please Wait while comments are loading...