Rs 60 lakh worth textiles gutted in fire mishap

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Tiruchirapalli, July 16 (UNI) Over Rs 60 lakh worth of textile goods were gutted in a fire mishap at a textile shop in Thuraiyur, near here, last night.

Due to non-availability of fire tenders at Thuraiyur, the blaze could be extinguished only early today.

Police said no one was injured in the mishap.

Short circuit was suspected to have caused the fire.

UNI RV GD 1310

Please Wait while comments are loading...