Food poisoning: 24 girls hospitalised

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Ratlam(MP), Jun 21: A total of 24 girls of a residential school have been hospitalised as they showed symptoms of food poisoning after consuming raw gram.

Official sources said the inmates of the residential school conducting bridge course were given raw gram, suspected to be rotten, for breakfast yesterday. Their condition was improving.

District Collector Mahendra Gyani said samples of the food items had been collected from the school at Moondi village of this district.


Please Wait while comments are loading...