One dies two hospitalised after consuming hooch

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Fatehabad, Jun 14 (UNI) One person died while two others were hospitalised after they consumed spurious liquor at Bangaon village in this district last night.

According to reports, Leelu Ram, 45, purchased a bottle of country-made liquor from a liquor vend in the village and consumed it along with Devi Lal and Dharam Pal of the same village, police said.

Soon after the drinking spree, the trio began complaining of dizziness and nausea.

When their condition started deteriorating, they were rushed to a local hospital, where Leelu Ram died and the other two were referred to Agroha Medical College in critical condition, they said.


Please Wait while comments are loading...