• search
For Quick Alerts
ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS  
For Daily Alerts

Four injured in blast due to gas leakage

By Staff
|

Nashik, May 2 (UNI) Four persons were injured in a blast due to leakage of gas from a cooking cylinder in Wadala Naka area of the city today.

According to police sources, Shashikala Bhujbal, her husband Balkrishna and their two children,-- residents of Renuka Nagar Society at Wadala Naka -- sustained minor injuries in a blast due to leakage of gas from a cooking cylinder as they were in other room.

However, in the blast, the windows and doors of the flat were totally damaged.

Giving details of the incident, police said Shashikala forgot to turn off the regulator of the LPG gas cylinder last night. As a result, the gas continued to leak and accumulated in the kitchen. In the morning, due to excessive pressure and heat, the accumulated gas exploded, they added.

UNI GB SSS VKG1720

For Daily Alerts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X