Woman charred alive

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Samastipur, Apr 28: A woman was charred alive in an accidental fire at Rasalpur village, under Sarairanjan police station area here last night.

According to police, the fire broke out from a gas stove when the woman, sidentified as Sunaina Devi, was cooking food.

Devi sustained serious burns in the fire that engulfed the entire house. She died on the spot.

Property worth thousands of rupees was also gutted.


Please Wait while comments are loading...