Rajkot, Mar 3 (UNI) At least 20 people have been admitted to a hospital here with symptoms of suspected food poisoning.
According to police, the affected people were taken to hospital after they took meal at a reception last night organised by Jayantibhai Patadia for his son's marriage.
The other guests, angered by the incident, damaged the furniture of the hotel.
The affected people have been discharged from the hospital.
Meanwhile, Municipal officials here have ordered sealing of the hotel, the sources said.
UNI AV OBB SV RN1729