Fire in Bank: Documents, furniture gutted

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Ferozabad, Jan 2: A fire broke out in the Bank of Baroda's main branch here, in which documents and furniture were gutted.

However, no casualty has been reported in the incident, police said today. Fire broke out late last night, following a short circuit.

The blaze, which was first spotted by an employee at the bank's ATM situated nearby, could only be extinguished after fire fighters reached the spot. According to the bank officials, no loss had occurred to the lockers and strong room.

The financial loss was being assessed.


Please Wait while comments are loading...