Fire erupts at godown in Central Kolkata

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Kolkata, Dec 29 (UNI) A massive fire broke out at a godown near the Chetla Girls' High School at Pyare Mohan Roy Road in the central part of the city early this morning.

Fire brigade sources here said five fire engines were rushed to the spot to douse the flames, adding that no one was injured in the fire.

Preliminary reports suggested that the fire might have erupted in the godown's kitchen, which spread rapidly to the adjacent school building.

However, no one was injured in the mishap as the school was closed for the winter vacation, the sources added.


Please Wait while comments are loading...