4 dead in gas cylinder explosion

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Agra, Dec 29: Four people were killed and two grievously injured when a gas cylinder exploded at a residence in Atmadualla area here this morning.

The incident occurred at a house in Trans Yamuna colony, where a a leaking gas cylinder exploded.

According to police, the cylinder was leaking since night and when the land lady lit fire to prepare tea in the morning it bursted claiming four lives.

Raghunandan (50), Rahul (25) and Rohit (20) died on the spot, whereas Geeta, Rohan and Shivam were taken to hospital, where Shivam was declared brought dead.

Geeta and Rohan were stated to be critical.


Please Wait while comments are loading...