Woman charred to death in Puducherry

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Puducherry, Dec 22: A 78-year-old woman was charred to death in a fire mishap at Vinobhanagar here late last night.

According to police, the fire was noticed in the house of Arokiyamary who was engulfed by the flames.Two neighbouring houses were also gutted.

An electrical short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire. Legislator R Viswanathan and Revenue authorities visited the place and consoled the affected family members.


Please Wait while comments are loading...