DLF, Prudential form JV for asset management

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

New Delhi, Dec 4 (UNI) Country's leading realty player DLF Group today inked a pact with US-based Prudential Financial Inc (PFI) to form an asset management joint venture.

PFI will be the majority shareholder with 61 per cent interest, while DLF will own the remaining 39 per cent.


Please Wait while comments are loading...