Two minors burnt to ashes by household fire

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Kolkata, Nov 14 (UNI) Two girls were burnt beyond recognition, when their house caught fire in West Paradubi under Ghokshadanga police station last night.

''The two sisters were burnt alive and we could not find any physical remains of the two,'' Coochbehar SP Anil Kumar today said and added that the father and another sibling had been rescued by the neighbours.

However, the father, whom the police suspect came home in a drunken state and by mistake toppled a kerosene lamp, causing the fire, is presently in Mathabhanga sub-divisional hospital.


Please Wait while comments are loading...