• search

Four incidents of fire broke out due to crackers

Written by: Staff
|

Mumbai, Nov 10 (UNI) Four cases of accident, due to bursting of fire crackers on the occasion of Diwali, have been registered by police in the city.

A major fire broke out at around 2015 hours at SBC Government Industrial Estate Kandivali, gutted two galas. The incident occurred due to bursting of crackers at the terrace of the building, the police said here today.

Ten fire-fighter engines and two water tankers were deployed to extinguish the fire.

In another incident, fire caught in a Plastic Victor Company at Bhandup in eastern suburbs at around 1810 hours. Five fire fighter engines and two water takers were placed for service.

Third incident occurred at Bandra when a fire-rocketer went into the house of a chawl, resulting into the complete damage of an airconditioner .

In another incident, fire broke out in a Godown at Siplex Bhavan at Dahisar in western suburbs.

No casualty has been reported so far, while total damage in the fire is yet to ascertained, the sources added.

UNI

For Daily Alerts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more