• search

23 take ill after consuming contaminated sweet

Written by: Staff
|

Ujjain, MP, Nov 10 (UNI) Twenty-three people, including 15 children, were hospitalised as they showed symptoms of food poisoning after consuming contaminated sweet in this district, police said.

Bhairavgarh-resident Mohanlal had distributed sweets on the occasion of Deepawali last night. Some time later, people started complaining of diarrhea and were admitted to hospital.

Five people were discharged today, while others were being provided treatment. Their condition was stable.

UNI

For Daily Alerts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more