• search

Tata Transformer electrician electrocuted

By Staff
|
Google Oneindia News

Mysore, July 8 (UNI) A 29-year-old electrician of Tata Transformers was electrocuted when he came in touch with a live wire while sleeping in a tent near a transformer in Yelwala, near here last night.

Police said Salim Khan of Niyamatpuram in Kolkata was on deputation for carrying out repair works on the transformer.

UNI

For Daily Alerts
Best Deals and Discounts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X