• search

Tata Transformer Electrician electrocuted

By Staff
|
Google Oneindia News

Mysore, July 8 (UNI) A Twentynine-year-old Electrician of Tata Transformers, Kolkata was electrocuted when he came in touch with a live wire while sleeping in a tent in Yelwala, near here last night.

Police said that Salim Khan, hailing from Niyamatpuram in Kolkata was on deputation along with several others for repairing a transformer.

He was asleep in a tent erected near the transformer when the tragedy took place.

UNI

For Daily Alerts
Best Deals and Discounts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X