• search

Boy watching 'Nagin' bitten by snake

Written by: Staff
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Bhadhoi, Oct 29 (UNI) A teenaged boy took seriously ill after he was bitten by a snake in Sant Ravidasnagar here.

Police said the incident took place in Govarhan village, where a large number of farmers had gathered to watch the movie 'Nagin'.

Rajendra (17) was rushed to hospital, where his condition was said to be critical.

UNI ATI DKS VP0430

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.

X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more