• search

Three electrocuted to death in Barh

Written by: Staff
|

Barh, Oct 25 (UNI) Three members of a family, including two children, died when they accidentally came into contact with a live wire in an open field at Dhivar village of Patna district last evening.

Police said the incident took place when Bacchi Devi, along with her two grand children Kanak Kumar and Dolli Kumari, came into contact with a high voltage live wire during an evening stroll.

UNI XC BNG JYN DKA1344

For Daily Alerts

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.

Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more