• search

4 electrocuted

Written by: Staff

Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, Aug 31 (UNI) Four persons were electrocuted when they touched a barbed wire fencing on which a snapped live electric wire fell in Masturi area of the district yesterday.

The victims were identified as Satyaprakash (17) and his sister Manjulata(18), Ramkumar(35) and Manoj(25).

A young woman Bindrabai had been hospitalised in serious condition, police said.


For Daily Alerts

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.

Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more