• search

Couple received serious burn injuries

Written by: Staff
|

Mumbai, June 29 (UNI) A couple received serious burn injuries due to explosion of 'stove' this morning in Ganesh Mustinagar slums under Cuffe Parade police station area in the metropolis.

Police sources said that the couple Kiran Raghvir Kamat (40) and his wife Savitri devi (35) received serious burn injuries when the stove in which she was preparing tea exploded.

Kiran who received about 90 per cent burn injuries and his wife over 50 per cent were rushed to St George Hospital where their condition is stated to be critical, sources said.

UNI PVN MJ SKB1916

For Daily Alerts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more