• search

Fire in school building

Written by: Staff
|

Hyderabad, Jun 7 (UNI) Fire broke out at the Mandal Parishad Primary School at Shamshabad, near here, today.

However, no casualities were reported as it was summer vacation, police said.

Some textbooks kept in a room for distribution to students were gutted.

UNI JRK GM 1707

For Daily Alerts

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.

Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more